Electricity & Fiber to the Premise
Tullahoma Utilities Authority is a municipal public utility owned by the customers it serves. Tullahoma Utilities Authority is a distributor of Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) power, with rates among the lowest in the country, serving nearly 10,300 electric customers.
Tullahoma Utilities Authority (TUB) also offers Tullahoma residents a state-of-the-art fiber optic system that provides internet, video and telephone services to its customers.
Elk River Public Utility District is a non-profit organization that provides natural gas services to more than 15,00 customers in Coffee and Franklin counties.
Water / Wastewater
Tullahoma Utilities Authority purchases wholesale water from the Duck River Utility Commission to serve its 9,300 water customers. Tullahoma Utilities Authority's wastewater treatment facility accommodates nearly 7,200 sewer customers.
- AT&T Internet: 931-214-3012
- AT&T Telephone: 931-557-6500
- Charter Communications (cable and internet services): 931-455-2672
- Computer Café (internet service): 931-393-3444
- Elk River Public Utility (gas): 931-455-9311
- Public Works (garbage and sanitation services): 931-454-1768
- Tullahoma Utilities Authority (electric, water, LightTUBe internet and fiber to the premise): 931-455-4515
- CSX Railroad: 615-664-2707
- Tullahoma Airport Authority: 931-581-5111